Only a revocable trust avoids probate, protects privacy and promotes your values.
In California, a will is public on death, provides no control from the grave, and no protection for the beneficiary – exposing your loved ones to creeps, creditors, and predators!
Transferring your assets to an up-to-date revocable trust is the best way to ensure that you control “who gets what” when the time comes.
How a De Fonte Law PC Trust works:
- Provides tax planning and asset protection planning ability for a surviving spouse.
- Creates a trust for minor children that provides for their care and allows their guardians to look to the trust to ensure the children have the best home environment and everything they need.
- Protects beneficiaries from the perils of inheritance – drugs, creeps, and grief.
- Annual check-ins to remind clients of the importance of funding activities for their trust. We work with each client to ensure that they understand the importance of transferring assets to their trust. Funding a trust is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Complimentary meeting every three years. Working with your team of advisors and / or helping you create a team of advisors to ensure everything is up to date.
A trust can provide you peace of mind.
De Fonte Law PC can help you preserve family harmony, protect your heirs, and reflect your values through a heart-led approach to estate planning. Contact De Fonte Law PC today to discuss our process.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]