You don’t have to go it alone. Let us help you build a team of terrific advisors, including insurance and financial professionals, to help you ensure that your keep up to speed on the intricate details of protecting your assets, staying on top of taxes and having terrific insurance. Our network is your network.
Every person over 18 should provide authority and instructions in the event of incapacity. A failure to plan leads to chaos in the most stressful of times.
What if the two people who love you the most don’t agree? What if the hospital won’t talk to you and insists you appear in person before they will give you any information about your partner, spouse, parent or adult child?
Why creating almost everyone could benefit from Revocable Trust:
– Provides tax planning and asset protection planning ability for a surviving spouse.
– Creates a trust for minor children that provides for their care and allows their guardians to look to the trust to ensure the children have the best home environment and everything they need.
– Protects beneficiaries from the perils of inheritance – drugs, creeps, and grief.
Learn why DIY Online Estate Plans are dangerous for you and your family:
– No tax planning or asset protection planning ability for a surviving spouse.
– No instructions were provided on how to ensure the trust is properly funded.
– No malpractice insurance – if the client gets it wrong their beneficiaries will not win a lawsuit against any of these online form-generating companies.